Wallace's Tent on Salisbury Plain

Wallace's Tent on Salisbury Plain
Writing a letter with candle on clipboard, see Oct. 16 letter

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 10, 1944 Monday

Dearest Marjorie,

The music course and piano you can rent sound like just the thing. Suppose you are all started on it by now. Do you get to listen to much music there? Hope so.

I got a letter from UNH and I guess my degree is in my pocket. Remind me to write to the Registrar once more just as soon as I come back, will you?

Your letters re coming thru fine, and things are rolling along very well here. Still can’t tell just when we’ll get back yet. How good I feel depends on how good you feel and vice-versa, it seems. I feel very well after this letter No. 2, so let’s both stay that way.

All my love,
Wallace

No comments: